The first idea about ATAmusic was to create a virtual place for sharing information regarding playing and learning to play an instrument. It’s been shown up that there is a strong potential of real events for gathering people interested in studying music. They can meet and absorb information and experiences by all their senses. Thus, under the heading of ATAmusic I organize these workshops in the Czech and Slovak Republics this year. (The pages are mostly in Czech language but feel free to use a translator or ask any question via email. Foreign participants are welcome!!!)
• Zlatohorská hudební horečka (5.-8.5.) – guitar, mandolin, dobro, bass
• Jesenický Shuffle (19.-21.5.) – fiddle, banjo
• Bluegrass Wellness (16.-20.7. a 6.-10.8.) – individual and group lessons combined with wellness acitivities in the beautiful Slovak mountains.
• Gillova vokální dílna (22.-24.9.) – workshop focused on singing technique, harmony vocals, ear training
• Bluegrass Vegas (16.-19.11.) – workshop focused on playing in a band and stage presentation
I’m a musician who likes thinking about things around and talking with clever people. Sometimes I write something. You can learn more about me here or by following the social media links below.