What I’m doing now?
- I’m planning the new layout of my home studio and looking forward to welcoming two all-female acts in it: Loes van Schaijk and Od plotny skok.
- I’m working on the materials for the program “Monthly musician’s challenge” and other instructional videos for my ATAmusic online workshop.
- I practice on fiddle almost every day. Working mostly on the basic stuff – playing in tune and in time!
- I practice on my new dobro.
- I’m tuning my websites.
- I’m preparing a project for kindergartens.
- I’m applying the wisdom from the books The 4-hour Workweek and Why We Sleep.
- I try to discover a piece of new music every day.
[updated 2020-03-02, inspired by Derek Sivers]