What I’m doing now?
- I help with the roof reconstruction in our house. I didn’t plan to reconstruct the roof. I just wanted a new studio in the attic. But first things first…
- I’m working on the concept of “Monthly musician’s challenge”. I write TABs and record audio and video for the first trial episode so I can see how much work is needed to be done.
- I’m trying to find better work/life balance and to go to bed earlier.
- I’m practicing chops on fiddle.
- I’m practicing the song A Thing Called Love.
- I’m promoting my new album Overtones.
- I’m booking gigs for the autumn.
[updated 2019-7-27, inspired by Derek Sivers]